I wanted to post something on my blog as I haven't written on here for a while. The holiday season always creates havoc for people in the IT world as this is a time when a lot of work can be done because people are gone due to the holidays. On top of that, my day job has a lot of projects in flight due to regulations and compliance.
One fun thing I got to do was record with Mr. Denny on his podcast, People Talking Tech, for an upcoming show. We spoke about compliance with my former background with Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 and SEC compliance at my prior position in Microsoft and HIPAA and HI-TECH compliance at my current position. I will tweet and post out when it get's posted but check out the other great episodes on the People Talking Tech website.
I haven't forgot about this blog as I have a few topics I have been working on such as:
- Cutting the Cable Cord
- Expansion of My Media Market after Cutting the Cord
- Gadget Reviews:
- LG HBS-700 Stereo Bluetooth Headset
- 11,000 mAh USB External Battery Packs
- Surface RT … 3 Months Later
- Nokia Lumia 920
- Windows 8/RT Apps of Note
- Windows Phone Apps of Note
- Am I going to get a Surface Pro? (Answer will surprise you …)
- My Home Network/Lab Experiment
- My Experiment Moving My DNN Installation to Azure
- Moving from WHS/Drobo to WHS/Storage Spaces
- IT Compliance Thoughts
If you have some topics you would like me to cover, leave a comment below.